Slimline Giraffe card

 


You may have seen a recent post where I used a Pink Ink Giraffe stamp as I do love giraffes. So, when I saw this giraffe stamp from Crafty Individual's I just had to have it. I've teamed it with some stamps that came with an old issue of Creative Stamping. 

I decided to stamp the giraffe in a sepia ink and not colour it in. I think that suits the cream base card which is a slimline one, and I chose it because I want to enter into the slimline card challenge at Inkspirational challenge.

Comments

HilaryJane said…
That Giraffe is stunning, I can see why you didn't want to colour it I love all the different patterns. Great layout too xx
brenda said…
He is a rather splendid Giraffe isn't he Lynn and I think leaving uncoloured was the right decision to showcase him.

B x
Marina said…
It's a fab design - good choice to leave it sepia and the scenic stamps go great with it. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.