Snippets from Paris and washi tape make

 


I promise this is the last of the Paris makes for a while lol! But while I was cutting out all the lovely elements from the Debbi Moore bookazine there was all the background pieces left. Now normally I would have stuffed them into the bookazine for maybe using later but I decided I would make a collage card with them, and this is the result.  So of course I am entering it into the Snippet playground challenge - but just for fun this time.

I just placed them onto the card and then rubbed a little bit of Distress ink over the joins and edges. I also added a little bit of sealant over the top. 

I'm also going to share with you a make I did recently with washi tape. The author of this dress form book demonstrates this technique on Instagram, and I just had to give it a go. The book is one of several, this one is called 40 gowns to style by Noor Almahdi. This is my first attempt so hopefully will improve. Because the washi tape is transparent you can overlay it onto the drawing and then cut away with a craft knife. 




Comments

Wonderful card Linby, love so much how you used all the leftover pieces of the papers to make this collage!
Lovely dress with washi tape too! I have never tried this, thanks for sharing!
WOW! Lynn, what a great card, love how you placed all the paper and elements. Your washi dress is so beautiful, love how you have put it together.
Faith x
brenda said…
I'm all behind this week so late visit, but great creation as always and that dress is fabulous.

B x
Di said…
Love how you used up all those little snippets Lynn. And boy, the washi dress is stunning as well. Currently reading the 'dog walking' book and really enjoying it!

Apologies for being behind with commenting.

Hugs

Di xx