Week 632 - Masculine at Allsorts

 



This week at Allsorts it's Lolo's turn to choose the theme and she's gone with "masculine". I had this cdrom out to make the Italian cards I shared a few weeks ago. I noticed this label and thought it would be perfect with the shaped card blanks I have. 

I printed out the image and then used a SU french text stamp and some Paris stamps on the background. The sentiment is from Lisa Horton wordage sheet.


Using again one of the label images and also a background label which I blended ink over. I then used the same French script on the background but not all over this time. Finished with a double stacked sentiment.

As I used a cdrom Craftscapes Italian Escapes I'm entering into the CD Sunday plus challenge #64 anything goes.

Our sponsor this week is giving a £15 voucher to their store 
Helping Hands Craft is a UK retailer of craft and art supplies.  Established by keen amateur artist and mother of two, Emma, the website offers a range of over 2,000 arts and crafts products from modelling clay, pencils, pains, paper, easels...the works!  The website is constantly adding to its product lines, and recently was accepted as an official licensed retailer of Faber Castell products.

Comments

brenda said…
It's a nice shape Lynne and stamping the French script onto the base in the same colour as the grapes and wine carried the theme through nicely.

B x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous card, fabulous and tasty;-))m
A great shape and perfect fro our theme this week.
Lorraine
Ellibelle said…
Love the wine theme, always works so well for masculine cards! This one is so beautifully done!
Pamela said…
The shape of the label works really well with the card blanks. A great masculine card!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Fabulous cards Lynn, love how you have put them together. Wine is always a good masculine card hahaha
Faith x
Diane said…
Wonderful shape and what a lovely card design.

Hugs Diane
A lovely male card, love the design and the label image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
From Italy to Paris! :) Love this shaped card, I think it's perfect for male recipients, and it's brilliant you decorated both the front and the back!
coldwaters2 said…
Brilliant male themed card Lynn I love the card shape and the gorgeous colour and detail the image and added stamping is perfect I love it
hugs
lorraine x
Wendy L said…
It looks lovely and would suit any occasion,xxx
Tracy said…
I see it's wine O'clock Lynn, two fabulous creations, love your designs.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Seafield Jo said…
I love this. Great image and the label works perfectly.

Thanks for joining us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT
Jocelyn said…
A great card for anyone who is a wine lover. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT