Add Some Sparkle at Allsorts challenge

 


I've only got one more panel to go on my frame of yellow and grey themed pieces and I will be sharing that soon. For now though I am sharing the centre panel. I used a piece of pre cut chipboard with what I thought was a fitting sentiment for the bedroom, and then added this dream catcher die cut. I embossed the sentiment with sparkly gold embossing powder and so that is my "add some sparkle" for our challenge at Allsorts this week.

The prize is a £15 voucher from our sponsor WOWVOW .

There will be a second prize of 3 craft stencils (designs will vary)


I'm also entering into the NBUS challenge as it's the first time I've used this Sizzix dream catcher die.

Comments

Crafting Queen said…
Really lovely cration. Anesha
Mervi said…
Just fabulous card with sparkle;-))m
Ellibelle said…
Such beautiful framed art, Lynn. Love the dream catcher die cut and great choice of colors!
HilaryJane said…
Bet that sparkly dreams sentiment is amazing in real life. I am looking forward to seeing the completed project xx
Vicky Hayes said…
This looks like an amazing project Lynn! I love this dream catcher element with the sparkly 'dreams' and that beautiful warm paper. Vicky x
brenda said…
The dream catcher stands out nicely against the yellow, looking forward to the finished project. B x
Very beautiful dream catcher frame, will love seeing the whole home decor! Fabulous choice of colours, and the sparkling sentiment looks great!
Liz said…
Love this Lynn, what a lovely dreamcatcher. xx
A fabulous panel in your ongoing project, can't wait to see the whole thing.
Lorraine
Wendy L said…
Looks wonderful Lynn, xxx
coldwaters2 said…
A wonderful project you are making here Lynn I love this one the Dream catcher is a big favourite of mine I have several in my craft space on the wall, I love the colours and sparkle
hugs
lorraine x
Tracy said…
This is gorgeous Lynn, looking forward to seeing the whole thing in it's entirety.
Happy crafting
Tracy x