September Rudolph Day

 


It's time for Rudolph Day challenge over on Mo's blog at Scraps of Life by Scrappymo! This month I made two cards inspired by a YouTube demo from Maxine at Maximumcrafts.

I used a snowflake die I already had, but I have never used it as an aperture like this before. I then used some snowflake corners from a JND set and the deer from another of his sets. I had first taken a piece of card and used DIs all over and then cut my aperture card slightly smaller to have the blue make a border. finally I flicked some white paint over the blue card.


This second card is another part of the JND die set. I cut the snowflakes out but then reinserted them into the circle. 

Comments

Two stunning cards Linby, I love them both. Thank you for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx
Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
Happy Rudolf Days.
2 wonderful cards and very super designs too.
Love the wonderful scene in them both and what a fab iedea the first one is.
Not seen any of her demos must look her up.
Love the dies uesed also.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
Such beautiful and inspirational cards Lynn.
Faith x
Both the cards are so lovely Lynn, and I'm so glad you used the leftover of the big snowflake in the first one, it's a perfect aperture for the scene and the snowflake corners make our panel so pretty! Two lovely Christmas scenes!
Anonymous said…
Two beautiful cards, Lynn! such a creative ways to use the snowflake dies. The second one looks like a vintage ornament - very pretty. thank you so much for sharing with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT
Carol L said…
Great use of that pretty snowflake die with both cards! Beautiful scenery on each one!