Colourful snippets

 


There has been a trend on Procreate for a few months now to put two types of calligraphy together. I see a well known company has made a stamp like it too. So this is my make do version, using what I already own.

I don't have any very large single die letters so I die cut the HAPPY from a CC die set and then cut it apart using a Clearly besotted die over the top. I 'd forgotten I had this die and yet at one time I used it so much, I think that's why I put it away to stop it being over used lol!

I went to my snippet box and found the grey card with the circle already cut from it and thought it would make a good frame. I needed to trim it a little and then behind it I used a musical EF - again on snippet cardstock. finally I thought it looked a little too bare and so I used a JND set of corner dies cut from the smallest pieces of black gloss card.

The strangest thing happened, when I had just made this card I received one from a friend using the exact same EF!!


Comments

Sarn said…
It’s a lovely snippets card Lynn. I like how you’ve combined the different fonts and the added corners are inspired.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Di said…
Great card Lynn - I do love the colours you used and the mixed font sentiment works really well.

Hugs

Di xx