Mackintosh and a Snowman


This is a combined post for my DT work at Stamping Sensations challenge and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.  Please scroll down to see my second make for Stamping Sensations.

My DT make for We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge. uses my favourite Mackintosh WindowsMackintosh Beauty and Amazing Mackintosh Words stamps. That's because this month we want to see your "favourite stamps".

I had this background already in my box of makes. I always associate these colours with CRM and so I was able to line up the stamps on the larger piece to make best use of the splodges of purple. It's purple metallic acrylic paint so shimmers in real life too.

The prize is from Chocolate Baroque


At Stamping Sensations challenge this month our theme is "Celebrations" and our sponsor is Craft Stash. This is the prize...

I've gone with Christmas as my pile of cards is looking a little bereft at the moment.

I stamped directly onto a kraft card blank this TH snowman and then stamped and using the die that comes with it cut out of white card colouring parts of the image.

Comments

Zoechaos said…
You cannot beat the Mackintosh style for grace and elegance can you? I've just ordered a CB Mackintosh style plate. Your CB card is gorgeous especially with all that lush purple, I love it. It is a pleasure to be joining you all at we love CB as your guest designer thank you for having me. x
brenda said…
I love that technical Snow(person)....I'm being very PC here and looks rally good on Kraft. And Mackintosh Beauty pops well from the purples of the backdrop.

B x
Marlies said…
Two lovely cards! The snowman is very orignal with the technical details. Marlies
Ellibelle said…
Such wonderful and creative cards Lynn. Love the use of Kraft paper with the snowman image.
HilaryJane said…
Glad you have made use of that background, what a fabulous colour, perfect for that stamp. Your snowman looks great on the kraft base too. The pops of red and green are great finishing touches xx
Mrs.B said…
Love the Mackintosh stamps you used, always so elegant and they work so well with the purple background. Love the TH Snowman, he's one of my favourites.
Avril xx
Mervi said…
Fabulous both cards, gorgeous CB stamp and brilliant snowman card;-))m
pinky said…
Both cards are just so beautiful Lynn!
Amazing Mackintosh card, the purple looks great and I can image how beautiful its shine is in real life!
Lovely Christmas card with the TH snowmen, just perfect on kraft.
Tracy said…
I love your Mackintosh creation and the colour is fabulous, the fun snowman is great and loving it on Kraft.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
coldwaters2 said…
Oh my this is a beauty Lynn I love anything Mackintosh, your colours and the stamps you have used are ACE
hugs
lorraine x