Penguin Christmas

 


Two Christmas cards I've made using a CC penguin die and a paper download from Crafts Beautiful magazine. I was pleased to find the download as I wasn't sure how I was going to use the penguin but I liked how it worked out.

I had a slip of the penguin paper left over so I made this second card. I changed his scarf and hat to blue but not sure I like it as much as in the red. I used the HAPPY die and stamp from CC and added the same sentiment as the first card with the Merry cut away.

I'm entering these cards into the ABC Christmas challenge for P is for Plump. A plump penguin! and also CD Sunday plus challenge #66 anything goes.



Comments

brenda said…
Love plump pengin, makes for some lovely Christmas card Lynn.

B x
Pamela said…
Two great Christmas cards but my favourite is the second one!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
HilaryJane said…
Those little penguins do make very happy looking Christmas cards, love the bold red and the sparkly snowflakes too xx
How fun and cheerful cards!! Those penguins look great on the penguins paper! My favourite is the first one, it's so eye catching!
Carol said…
Great cards but like Pamela I like the second one better.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Vicky Hayes said…
These are both lovely Lynn! I like the way you used the big bold penguin against the background crowd of penguins! Vicky x
Seafield Jo said…
Love both your cards. They made me smile.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT
Sarn said…
Simply fabulous.
Hugs, Sarn xxx