Anything goes with option for the Love of your Life at Allsorts

 


Two cards from me this week for the Allsorts challenge. Wendy has chosen the theme of "For the Love of Your Life" but she also has an anything goes option too.

So my first card is made using stamps from a Lawn Fawn set and dies from a Sizzix set. 

My second card is using the Sempervivum digi image from Ruth Hamilton Design who is one of our sponsors this week. If you are one of our winners you can choose 3 images from Ruth.

I took the digi into MCS programme and colourised it and then tiled it to make a background. Then I too the digi into procreate on the ipad to colour it and print and cut out by hand. I have a lot of these plants and love the different variations they have in colour and so that is what I tried to do with my colouring.

I'm also entering this card into the CD Sunday plus challenge as I used a Ruth Hamilton Design digi.


We also have a second prize of this lovely Bee Crafty BEAUtanicals stamp

In memory of Kath: Next weeks challenge at Allsorts would have been hosted by Kath and in her usual organised fashion she had selected her theme months ago. We are still having that theme but with a slight amendment to celebrate her style of crafting with some special prizes. So we hope lots of you will join us on 11th September for 'A Challenge for Kath'. Please feel free to share this information on your own blogs.

Comments

brenda said…
Two very different card Lynn, a real modern feel to the first.

B x
coldwaters2 said…
Two fantastic cards Lynn I love the dies you have used for the first one the second one looks amazing the techniques you have used to create this sounds a bit too complicated for me, lol, I have the MCS programme that I use on a daily basis but anything other than that I am totally lost so I commend you on your creativity the finished product is a beauty.
hugs
lorraine x
Carol said…
Both are great, but very different cards. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Pamela said…
I like your Thank You/CD Sunday entry Linby. But I really like the other card with the die cuts.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Such brilliant cards for "the love of your life"! Love especially the first one with the message on the typewriter! Beautiful masculine palette too!
The CAS with the succulent is adorable too!
Hugs
Ellibelle said…
Two really fabulous cards, Lynn. The typewriter card is so fun with that very fitting sentiment and great way to use the digi image!
HilaryJane said…
Two really different and pretty clever cards. I am impressed to hear about your digital skills with procreate. I keep trying to learn to use digital drawing apps but fail miserably xx
Crafting Queen said…
Two great cards, love them both. Anesha x
Seafield Jo said…
Two great cards, both so different.

Lovely to have you joining us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT
Mervi said…
Gorgeous cards both.
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
Fabulous creations, great sizzix images and great design. My sister grows succulents and has this type, love your card with it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
I like both cards they are very different, I like the sentiment on the first card sand I also prefer the second card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Pia S said…
I like the first card so much, the red chair is so eyecatching and this scene is perfect for a card to a home office worker these days.