Sanded down

 



I made this card for the current challenge at Let's Squash It! of "an EF with numbers/letters and sand it".

I used a TH typewriter keys EF on some wood texture card and then sanded it back. I also used a typewriter EF from tattered lace on the corner piece and sanded that too. The little image is from the back of a notecard I received and it looked to nice to recycle, but this type of recycling seems to suit it!

I'm also entering into NBUS challenge as I haven't used this TH EF before.

Comments

brenda said…
Love the contrast of colour here Lynn.

B x
Darnell said…
You'll get a kick out of this: when I read the words, "... typewriter keys EF ...," I thought "What? There are more letters that just E and F." Oh, haha, you mean Embossing Folder! (Once a secretary, always a secretary; or maybe it's time for me to go to bed!) Now that I'm done rambling, let me say that I love your typewriter key EF birthday design! Great idea to add extra interest with sanding. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Striking design Lynn, love your sanded embossing and that cute dog!! Great recycling!
HilaryJane said…
Every month I intend to enter the let's squash it challenge and every month I fail, so well done for getting to it and for using an unused EF, I hope it has many more outings. I love the orange and brown, an excellent card xx