That die - again!

 


Before I put this die away I wondered if there was another combo I could do as one of the leftovers was sitting their willing to be used. Originally I was going to use the TH dies that cut away a section but they were too big. The wall one looked quite good and then that's when I thought I could use a brick patterned embossing folder.

This time I used a patterned piece of snippet for the piecing. The leaves are actually the reverse of this piece. However, to make sure they lay properly I cut it out again lol! At one point I had lost one of the pieces and as I had made sure the pattern was going to be visible across the paper piecing it was going to be a nightmare to solve what to do. Then as is the case most days I saw it right in front of me...

The patterned paper appears a little red on here but it is actually a fushia pink like the rest of the card. I used some Picked raspberry DI through the piece of card cut using the TH die I was originally going to use.

I added the ribbon to soften the look and also cut away some of the edging this time. I'm off to the Snippets Playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop with this one, hope they let me in, they might be sick of seeing this die. It's been put away now so you won't see it again for ages.

Comments

Love the matching brick embossing and stencil Lynn, all so lovely and beautifully put together.
Faith x
Sarn said…
Another lovely card.
Congrats on finding so many uses for the die.
See you up in the Treehouse for some fun!

Hugs, Sarn xxx
HilaryJane said…
I lose things all the time, it drives me nuts so I am so glad that little piece turned up. Love how you have used this die again, the wall background was a great idea xx
Di said…
Oh no, I for one won't ever tire of seeing you use that wonderful die. Great card, again. Harrumph, I can't find mine right now. This place is a 'tip'!

Hugs

Di xx