Week 641 🌺A Challenge for Kath at Allsorts

 


As you probably know this week at Allsorts challenge we are dedicating the challenge to our lovely team member Kath who sadly passed away recently.

Kath had chosen the theme for this week months ago, it is Favourite Stamps, so we are sticking with that and adding an option to include her favourite style of crafting...

****Favourite Stamps with the option of Paper Pieced Flowers****

For my DT card I used one of her (and mine) favourite stamps Penny Black Whisphers, together with one of her favourite papers and her favourite technique of paper piecing. This is when Kath last used this stamp herself for this card where she explained in true Kath style that to make it she had to employ Percy Veer! - classic.

As this is a special challenge we have some extra prizes this week. Do check out the blog to see them including ones from our sponsors this week Craft Stash and Ruth Hamilton Design

Comments

brenda said…
Yes, Kath did indeed write that post in her unique way and I remember the set well. She would have loved how you have created this card and it's a lovely tribute to her, thank you.

B x

A beautiful card Lynn and I know that Kath would have loved it, me too x
Mervi said…
Fabulous card, you have cased Kath's style beautifully, Love it too.
Thanks for your comment, you are Welcome to case my card too 😅m
A so sweet and lovely card, as well the post, to remember Kath! Love the delicate feel of the whole creation and the beautiful paper pieced flowers!
Ellibelle said…
A gorgeous card, Lynn. The flower is beautiful and love it paper pieced in orange. And the floral background paper used to be a favorite of mine as well, not sure I have any of it left though. I know Kath would have absolutely loved this card!
Liz said…
Fabulous card Lynn. Lovely design and the papers are so pretty. I didn’t realise until I linked up my card for the Allsorts Challenge that I’d used the same beautiful stamp as you’d used in your DT card. xx
Marlies said…
A beautiful bright and happy card Lynn. A very nice design and a nice effect paperpiecing the flowers. All come together so well. Marlies
Vicky Hayes said…
Haha, Percy Veers was 'classic Kath' Lynn - she often surprised me into an out loud chuckle. Also in the same post she talks about the theme Perfect Pairs - "Please note, not pears" she writes! I love that you used a favourite stamp of hers and I've often seen her use that gorgeous colour combination too. A lovely card. Sending hugs, Vicky x
Sarn said…
This PB flower stamp is gorgeous and you've made a lovely card with it using Kath's favourite papers. Am sure she would love this.


Hugs, Sarn xxx
A really beautiful card Lynn.
Faith x
Wendy L said…
It is gorgeous and the colours are lovely, xxx
HilaryJane said…
This is beautiful, your flowers are so delicate and the patterned paper background is just perfect xx
Katrina Bufton said…
Gorgeous card. I've got these papers, I love what you did with them.
Hugs,
Katrina x