Week 643 🌳🌺Anything Goes with option of Nature at Allsorts



This week at Allsorts challenge our theme is  Anything Goes with option of Nature

We have two prizes this week and I've made two cards, please scroll down to see the second card.

I used Chocolate Baroque Winter Birds for my first card. I dug out one of my older neglected dies which just fitted this image perfectly. I used some DI inks with water to colour the image.

The corners are an old stamp from my stash with a little red cosmic shimmer added for berries.


My second card is using a design from Ruth Hamilton Design and her digi Cosmos I used coloured pencils for the digi with a paper blending stump. I then used a TL sentiment die set to cut out the letters and let the embossed leaf background show through. I "found" a whole host of butterfly dies I had forgotten so used some of those too. Your prize will be digis from Ruth.

As I have used a digi for my second card I am entering the CD Sunday plus challenge #69 anything goes.

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Two fabulous card both are wonderfully designed and the image are fantastic love them both
hugs
lorraine x
brenda said…
Two super cards Lynn, I often think it's nice to dig out those neglected dies and such.

B x
Carol said…
A lovely card for us Linby with a fresh Springlike feel.
Carol xx
Cd Sunday plus DT
Pamela said…
A really lovely card Libby. Such fresh , springlike colours.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Sarn said…
Love both of these cards Lynn.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Wendy L said…
Both lovely cards Lynn, xx
HilaryJane said…
Great cards and very impressive colouring xx
crafty-stamper said…
Two beautiful cards love the cute bird image,beautifully framed love the cosmos we have a really big plant covered in flowers but ours are all white-the Bees love them
Carol x
Liz said…
Two beautiful cards, Lynn. I especially love the first one, such a lovely image. xx
Two very pretty cards Lynn, both images are so lovely and perfect for our theme this week.
Lorraine
Ellibelle said…
Two beautifully done cards Lynn. Gorgeous images on both!
Mervi said…
Both fabulous and lovely cards;-))m
Love the colour and the frame of the first card, they are just perfect for the beautiful birds! This is a stamp set just in my wishlist :) The corners finish the card perfectly!
The second card looks very sweet and LOVE the embossed background and the cut-out sentiment!!! Beautiful image and butterflies!