Add a sentiment at Allsorts challenge

 


The theme at Allsorts challenge this week chosen by Lorraine is "add a sentiment". I've maybe taken her too literally as you can see, I have a lot of sentiments on my card! This was inspired by a card I saw a while ago on Instagram.

I used Lisa Horton's wordage sheets to put the sentiments randomly across the card and then cut from black gloss card the Altenew large sentiment. I then added a few stars cut from mirri card.

I hope you can join us over at the challenge this week. As always we have prizes.
Two dies, two prizes, one Tattered Lace and one Tonic




Comments

Mervi said…
You've nailed the theme, it's really fabulous;-))m
Sarn said…
Yep - defo a literal interpretation- and it’s great! That’s my reading done for the day!!! LOL!

Hugs, Sarn xxx
You've certainly filled the brief with this gorgeous card Lynn, what a lovely stamp set to own and you have created a lovely card with it - this stamp will have to go on my Christmas list I think :)
Lorraine
Wendy L said…
Looks great and certainly lots of sentiments, xxx
Pauline C said…
Fabulous … very effective use of all those sentiments, I love it
Pauline x
brenda said…
As Sarn said a literal take on the theme and one I really like.

B x
Ellibelle said…
A really fabulous and inspirational card, Lynn. Love it!
HilaryJane said…
Brilliant take on the theme and these sentiments do all work really well together, it is a great card xx
Vee Cassidy said…
I love text Creations and this is great. Vee xx
Tracy said…
You've hit the nail right on the head with this card, fabulous!
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Such great idea and design to take the theme of the challenge! Love this! Fabulous card!