Autumn walk in NY

 


I've had a terrible time trying to get the colours on this card to be true! The one above has the right colour cardstock but the mirri card is showing gold when it is really a copper gold. The picture below shows that more but the cardstock is showing as a grungy colour!


I took some of the backgrounds I made the other day and cut out the buildings using a CE die set and then the dog. I was aiming for an autumn dog walk in NY but the dog looks a bit scraggy with that elegant lady. I was aiming for a tan and white dog.

The background paper shows the leaves as they are turning and then I cut more leaves for the bottom of the circle. The sentiment is from Woodware stamps and the lady die is Tattered lace.

This is my third entry for the Autumn colours/and or Halloween over at Country View card challenge.

Comments

Crafting Queen said…
Great card, lovely combination of papers. ANesha
KarinsArtScrap said…
what beautiful Linby

gr karin
Vee Cassidy said…
It's a great card and of course the pooch is elegant, just look at the tilt to his head. Vee xx
brenda said…
Sorry I missed this the other day Lynn, mot sure why it wasn't on my reading list but enjoying my walk in the Autumn sun in Central Park.

B x
HilaryJane said…
Is that kraft card? I always find that hard to photograph as it often ends up looking washed out and mirri card is always impossible, but it doesn't matter because the design and interest on this card shines through. I think it is pretty special. I love how you have used your backgrounds and that lady and her dog look so classy. I love the pattern on her hat and dress. Just brilliant xx