Black & White

 


Still playing with the die from yesterday I cut a wider panel this time by re inserting the die. I was all set to infill the colours left from yesterday when I realised this would be perfect with just black infills for The Male Room challenge.


I cut two of the die cuts at the same time as it was thin card. I then placed one over the top but not stuck down all over to create a raised effect. Then I cut a sentiment out three times, once in black and mounted them up on top of one another.


Comments

HilaryJane said…
How clever you are, I always fail if I try to do fancy things like that. This is so effective and looks great in black and white xx
Fabulous Lynn, I love the pattern die and the infills. A wonderful card. I'm here with both my hats on so will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our Black & White challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT
Such fabulous masculine card, Lynn! I love dies (more than stamps) and your clever design is very inspiring! The black and white inlay creates a really beautiful geometric pattern. Love the dimension of the sentiment!
Hugs
Pauline C said…
Very stylish card Lynn .. that diecut is very effective
Pauline x
MA-MI said…
You did a great black & white masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

Maja, DT
Di said…
Great card - Worked out well in the end didn't it?!

Hugs

Di xx
Majda said…
Beautiful black & white project.
Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room. I hope you will play along again.
Majda, DT