Fashion snippets framed

 


I bought this frame for £1 from Poundland. It comes with the string and little wooden pegs. When one of the pegs broke I hit upon the idea of using some rose gold stationery items I had bought a while ago. I then also added a little bling to them too.


The background is made from snippets left over from when I made my fashion book the other week and a couple of other dressmaking pattern snippets. I then used some of the tags that came with the sets and a few embellishments from my stash.


I'm really pleased how this turned out and in time I could even reuse the frame or freshen it up with new papers.

I'm heading over to the snippets playground to show everyone there at Pixies Crafty Workshop.

Comments

Wow Lynn, this is really stunning! Such beautiful frame!! And made with snippets too! You have had a great idea and made a wonderful scene! Love the concept and the design! The buttons are so cute!
brenda said…
I super piece of artwork Lynn, like the colours as well.

B x
What a Super idea for this fabulous frame Lynn. I love the fashion theme in it.
Faith x
Sarn said…
Great use of the pinboard - I think we should hang it in the Treehouse.
Come on up for a hot choc with marshmallows while you attempt your homework! Don't worry about making it up the rope ladder anymore - I've made adjustments to the seesaw so we'll just catapult you in through the open door!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
A wonderful project and decor piece.
Lorraine
Di said…
Oh dear Lynn - I burst out laughing at Sarn's comment about the see saw - NOW one of your comments on her blog totally makes sense an bout the ballast. We can get me on the other end and you'll be in that tree house in the blink of an eye!

What a brilliant idea this frames 'collage' is - and those rose gold clips are a perfect touch. As you say, you can also ring the changes if you wish. It's super!

Hugs

Di xx