October Rudolph Day

 


Time for Rudolph Day over on Mo's blog and this my my paper pieced entry in memory of my teamie Kath. Such a lovely idea of Mo's to ask for this optional entry to the challenge this time. 

I took a piece of paper from a pad I know Kath owned and then used other papers in the pack to paper piece a Woodware Christmas tree stamp. It may not be totally obvious, but the tree, plant pot, bow and star together with the leaves and baubles on the tree are all paper pieced.

I then used some dies for snowflakes and a greeting.

Comments

brenda said…
A lovely creation as always Lynn,

B x
A gorgeous creation made in memory of Kath. Thank you for joining in the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's beautiful Lynn and great papers
Gr Karin
HilaryJane said…
Paper piecing is such a brilliant technique, your tree looks fabulous and all so beautifully coordinated xx
Beautiful card design with the piecing and wonderful pattern papers.
Liz said…
Lovely card Lynn, I love the paper piecing. xx
Pauline C said…
Fab paper piecing Lynn x
mamapez5 said…
Lovely paper piecing, and such a beautiful shade of blue. Kate x
Beautifully made making a beautiful card Lynn.
Faith x
Vicky Hayes said…
This is absolutely stunning Lynn and it's lovely to see you paper-piecing in honour of Kath :) I love the blues and greens too - not a traditional Christmas palette but you've made it work so well! Vicky x
LesleyG said…
That’s a paper pieced work of Art! Love it, fab colours xxx
Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very wonderful card and such super paper piecing too.
The paper used is so pretty and this is a gorgeous creation.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Amazing, sweet and cute Christmas card! LOVE your paper piecing and has been so sweet of you dedicating it to Kath!
scrappymo! said…
This card is so special. Love that you even chose paper you knew Kath owned as well. I know she did use Woodware stamps to piece as that was how I discovered my first Woodware stamp!

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudol[ph Days Challenge.