Christmas at Allsorts challenge



This week our Allsorts challenge is Christmas as chosen by Wendy.

For my DT card I've used a CC embossing folder on gold cardstock. A CE die from glitter card and a TH tree die. Simples!



My second card is using a digi image from our sponsor this week Ruth Hamilton Design. I printed the digi and coloured with coloursoft pencils and then blended. 

I'm also entering this card into The Male Room challenge for Gnomes


and as I used a digi into the CD Sunday plus challenge #73 anything goes.

This week at Allsorts we have two prizes


And also 3 images of winners choice from Ruth Hamilton Design

Ruth Hamilton Design: I have enjoyed crafting all my life and have been involved in the craft industry for several years. I started drawing images to use on cards for my own use and then went on to design some stamps for a well known craft company.I am an avid lover of nature so most of my drawings are of flowers, birds and animals. Even when I can’t travel I love spending time in the garden, growing plants and looking after them. I hope you enjoy colouring my digi images, I have several YouTube videos here.

Comments

Mervi said…
Two fabulous and lovely cards;-))m
brenda said…
Two super cards Lynn and thanks so much for pulling out all the stops last night.

B x
MortiCraft said…
Super cute gnome card! Lovely use of colours for colouring the gnome to match your designer paper. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X
Two wonderful and festive Christmas cards.
Lorraine
Two very different christmas card, I do like both, I especially like the gnome one, the colouring of the gnome goes well with the backing paper.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Sarn said…
Really love both festive cards you're showing here Lynn.

The gnome card is cute and the gold card is very elegant.

Hugs, Sarn x
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn. Love the red gold and green combo on the first, but really loving the gnome! So cute! Will have to use him for an upcoming challenge!
Pauline C said…
2 fabulous cards Lynn .. love the funky modern tree die, and your gnome card is very sweet
Pauline x
Pamela said…
I'm sure I have the paper pack you've used in the CD Sunday entry! I like the colours you've used on the gnome.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
HilaryJane said…
Great cards, I love that gold embossing xx
Cardsbymaaike said…
great cards, love the gnome. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges
Two simple but lovely cards, Lynn! Love the shining of the first one and the cute gnome of the second one!
Vee Cassidy said…
Two fab creations. What gorgeous embossing and love that tree on the first. Vee xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
cute and beautiful cards Lynn
Gr Karin
Wendy L said…
They both look fab and a great embossing folder, xxx
Jocelyn said…
I love that little gnome. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Seafield Jo said…
Two lovely cards. The embossing is so effective on the first one and I love the little gnome, so cute.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT
Sari / Granne said…
Wonderful Christmas Gnome and his nose looks just like mine after I've been outside, :) . Thank you for playing The Male Room "Gnome" challenge, I hope you'll join our ner "Food" challenge also.