November Rudolph Day

 


Well this is it! The last Rudolph Day before the day itself. A friend asked me to make a card with St George and the dragon for a Welsh friend. I checked she did know how the story ended lol! It's a apparently a little friendly rivalry they go in for each year. So I was glad to help out. 

Finding copyright free images was difficult, but eventually I found these cute versions on one of the papercraft magazine sites. I took the images into procreate on the ipad to colour and then printed and just added a little memory box die. She was thrilled with it.

I'm entering this into the final Rudolph Challenge for this year over on Mo's blog. Also into CD Sunday plus challenge . my images are downloads from Papercrafter magazine.

We went to see our first live music for nearly two years last night. The Australian Pink Floyd who ended the night with this giant inflatable kangaroo on stage! Originally we should have seen them November last year but due to Covid it was postponed to last night.


Comments

Jocelyn said…
A sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a brilliant card and such a great design.
I was born in Wales so this would be a perfect card for myself.
I now live in England and we have a similar type of fun with my Brother in Law who is a great advocate of any thing Welsh.
We uite often have a banter on all things English and Welsh.
Concert sounds brill my late Husbands fave band.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
Fantastic card design and your friend will love it.
coldwaters2 said…
Aww what a cutie dragon he made me smile this is so different and so sweet I love it
hugs
lorraine x
Such fun and cute card Linby, well done on colouring it digitally and love the matching papers!
Pauline C said…
Very sweet dragon card Lynn .. perfect for a Welsh friend
Pauline x
Pamela said…
This seems to fit the brief! The backing paper matches the image colours perfectly.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Vicky Hayes said…
A lovely card Lynn and I'm relieved to see that this looks more like a play fight! I like the bright colours and that pretty snowflake border. Vicky x
Vee Cassidy said…
How adorable even the flame is friendly. Vee xx
brenda said…
A very sweet creation Lynn.

B x
LesleyG said…
Such a cute card! Xxx
Fun and sweet card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
It's perfect for the friendly rivalry Lynn, Love the card.
Faith x
Anonymous said…
well now I have to go and look up the story! :) cute images and lovely paper in traditional colours. thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge and for the kind words about my DT cards.
Linda, DT