One for the Girls at Allsorts

 


Our theme this week at Allsorts challenge is "one for the girls". 

This is the last frame from my decor project. I used stamps from AAL create and Tim Holtz for the background onto yellow paper. I then paper pieced the dresses. I used a Janet Klein stamp and coloured with promarkers. Finally adding some die cuts from my extensive sewing related stash!

As promised here is the finished frame and you will recognise previous frames I have shared. The NY one is very old but something I created and never gave away, luckily it fitted the frame.


Of course I have had it finished for a few months now and I already have a few ideas to refresh it.

We have these two lovely prizes on offer this week

Comments

brenda said…
The final piece in a beautifully compiled montage Lynn. I've not got any Janet images in my collection yet, but this one works very well in that piece.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful card Lynn and great all those cards in the frame

gr karin
Pauline C said…
Fab and funky card Lynn with so much detail. Love your collage frame - what a brilliant idea,the pieces in that are beautiful.
Pauline x
Sarn said…
WOW - the whole frame is an amazing work of art Lynn.
This "Material Girl" part of it is lovely.
Hugs, Sarn x
Ellibelle said…
Beautiful addition to your frame with today's make Lynn. Fabulous background for the cute and unique image!
The completed frame looks just wonderful with all those gorgeous creations!
Lots of gorgeous themed details on your decor piece Lynn, a super project.
Lorraine
What a fabulous selection of images and quotes to add to your frame, love it Lynn.
Faith x
Mervi said…
Fabulous card, love the cute girl image;-))m
coldwaters2 said…
What a beautiful card Lyn I really, really love that amazing background also the little cutie image the colours are so lovely and the finished frame is truly wonderful
hugs
lorraine x
Wow Lynn, your multi-frame home decor looks so artistry!! All the images are very different one by the other but they go together so beautifully!! Love the last one with the sewing theme, fabulous warm colours and great dimensions with the paper piecing| The vintage stamps match very well the cute fun girl and her sewing machine!
Wendy L said…
It looks wonderful and love the frame, xxx
Vee Cassidy said…
What a beautiful frame and the finished group is brilliant. I love the "material girl" . Vee xx
HilaryJane said…
So sorry, I am running behind again! Love this one, such a great background and the paper pieced dresses was such a good idea, so effective. What a clever way to display some of your work and you can change it when you get bored, very good xx