Week 649 From Boys to Men - at Allsorts challenge

 


This week at Allsorts challenge Tracy has chosen the theme of From Boys to Men.

I bought this wrapping paper a while ago as I thought it would look good with this Visible image stamp set. I simply cut a square of the paper for the background and then stamped and embossed the sentiments. I added a Uniko stamp sentiment onto the cassette tape header.

Our prizes this week...


Woodware stamp and sentiment set


And also 3 images of winners choice from Ruth Hamilton Design

Ruth Hamilton Design: I have enjoyed crafting all my life and have been involved in the craft industry for several years. I started drawing images to use on cards for my own use and then went on to design some stamps for a well known craft company.I am an avid lover of nature so most of my drawings are of flowers, birds and animals. Even when I can’t travel I love spending time in the garden, growing plants and looking after them. I hope you enjoy colouring my digi images, I have several YouTube vidoes here.

Comments

brenda said…
Makes for a great card for the lads Lynn.

B x
Pauline C said…
Great concept for this card Lynn .. love that sentiment.
Pauline x
Sarn said…
Great idea to use some wrapping paper on this masculine card. Love how you created the sentiment with the Uniko stamp too.

Hugs, Sarn x
Ellibelle said…
Such a fabulous design for a masculine card! Love it! Still got a few of my favorite cassettes somewhere put away (yes they travelled with me to America from Europe in the late 90's LOL).
Great paper and the perfect stamp too, a fabulous male card.
Lorraine
Mervi said…
Wow so fabulous, goes for the feminine too, I'd like it;-))m
HilaryJane said…
What a very clever card, it makes me feel all nostalgic. How lucky to find that wrapping paper, perfect xx
Vee Cassidy said…
That is fabulous, I just love it. Vee xx
Wendy L said…
Love your card, very unique, xxx
Your cards are always so unique and clever! This one isn't an exception, Love the concept and great use of that paper and sentiment topper!!
Tracy said…
Aww this takes me back to when I used to record the charts on a Sunday night, it's a clever design and I love it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x