CAS flower and Midnight in the woods

 



I'm here with my second post today with my DT cards for two challenges and a mid month reminder We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations. It's Anything goes with the option of CAS at We Love Stamping and You select the theme and Stamp it! at Stamping Sensations.

For my CAS card at We Love Stamping I have used a Uniko flower stamp and a frame from Penny Black which you may have seen the other day, it's one of my fave go to dies at the moment.. My first attempt was the second card but I wasn't happy that it was CAS enough so I did the frame in white on the other card and shortened the stems. I used promarkers to colour the image.

By complete contrast my DT make for Stamping Sensations is a page from my art journal using Lavinia stamps and my favourite colours. I'm calling it midnight in the woods. I began with a page on which I had "collected spare ink" from previous makes and then built up the scene adding some white pen and white paint splatters.



Don't forget we have prizes at both challenges from Stix2 .

Comments

brenda said…
You CAS creation is so striking in those colours and really elegant, the inkiness of the second creates a really magical feel.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
a beautiful and fantastic card Lynn

Gr Karin
Mrs.B said…
A stunning CAS card Lynn, (I do love the frame you've used)
The red looks so bold framed by the white, love it.
Love the inkiness of the journal page, and that owl with his crown looks quite mystical.
Avril xx
Pauline C said…
Fab striking CAS card Lynn, and the Lavinia art journal page is magical. Have you entered it into the Kavinia monthly challenge?? It would be perfect for their theme of “Winter’s Dream”
Xx
Liz said…
Beautiful CAS design on your cards, Lynn and your art journal page is magical. xx
Zoechaos said…
Oh Gosh! Your CAS card is what to my mind CAS is all about and you were so right to make the second with the white frame it all fits the card perfectly. Scrolling down to the next piece and blimy so utterly different Chalk and Cheese does not quite cover it. I love that page it is so alive and exciting. xx
Sarn said…
WOW - such a contrast between your two projects on this post.

LOVE both of them equally as I adore CAS and BOLD INKYNESS in equal measure.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Ellibelle said…
Two very different creations Lynn, but both (all three) are simply stunning! LOVE your art journal page with that fabulous inkyness and great mix of Lavinia stamps. So artistic and beautifully done!
And there is always something so special about CAS makes as they always showcase a focal point so beautifully and you have done it so well with the beautiful frame die. Loving it in both versions!

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and happy and healthy New Year!
Mervi said…
Magical and lovely card 💌m
HilaryJane said…
These two are just great. Your CAS card is perfect and your art journal is very impressive, I love the colours and the black stamping with white highlights. Very effective xx
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful cards, your art journal is an absolute stunner!
pinky said…
Two gorgeous projects Lynn! Both so different but equally beautiful!
WOW! Lynn, these are fabulous, love your CAS cards and I agree the frame is beautiful, as is the stamp. Your second is outstanding, what wonderful colouring stamping and result.
Faith x
coldwaters2 said…
Wow two very different but very beautiful creations Lynn the CAS one looks very elegant and classy the second one is mind blowing, those colours and images are amazing, I do hope that you have a wonderful Christmas
hugs
lolo x
A lovely CAS with those sweet flowers and the black frame! The second one is very different and striking, wow! Amazing background for the Lavinia stamps!
Hugs
Vee Cassidy said…
Your cas card is lovely and so fresh. Your journal page is totally outstanding, I love the colours and images. Vee xx