Digital mandala

 


I've been using my procreate app on the ipad again. This time inspired by Ruth Hamilton and her you tube video on Mandalas in procreate. Once I started I couldn't stop, it's so relaxing. This is the only one I have printed out so far. I also took it into MCS and tiled the design and then shrank it and put it into the corners of the frame.

The frame is a new die from Penny Black - it's very versatile and I think I will be using it a lot.

As this is a digital creation I am entering it into the CD Sunday plus challenge #75 anything goes and the NBUS challenge as this is the first time I have used the PB die.

Comments

Beautifully put together and made Lynn, lovely colour mix and I love the centre die.
Faith x
brenda said…
So effective Lynn, I know I've said it before but really must explore this programme,

B x
HilaryJane said…
Well done, this is fabulous. I do envy you for getting to grips with a digital drawing app. I am trying to learn to use Fresco and then I don't get round to practicing and so I forget all moves and menu options! Love the colours xx
Carol said…
Great card. Not unlike the kaleidoscope programme that I sometimes use.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Sarn said…
A lovely and colourful mandala card Lynn.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Pamela said…
I like the colour of this Linby - looks like you were having fun.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
coldwaters2 said…
This is gorgeous Lynn I love the central image in that fabulous frame I also love how you have matched up the background it looks really effective, smashing card
hugs
lorraine x
Seafield Jo said…
Lovely colours on your great and different card.

Thanks for joining us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT
Vee Cassidy said…
This is lovely, it looks so fresh and clean. I have not tried procreate must have a look. Vee xx
Jocelyn said…
A pretty card and I like that frame die. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Darnell said…
Loving the die, Lynn, and need to hop over to PB! The whole card is brilliant, but how you did it was written in Greek to me, lol! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Holiday Hugs, Darnell
Very pretty card,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Your mandala is so pretty! Love the colours choice and the matching paper pattern! The elegant and simple black&white frame is just perfect to add dimension and catch the eye!
Hugs