You may have seen the Kingfisher card I made recently (it's at the bottom of the post in case you didn't see it). With all the inlaid parts I had a few snippets of the die left over. I hate to waste anything so I came up with these two designs. The first is the layering of the different pieces from each of the colours I had used which in turn were cut from snippets themselves!
The second version is two of the more complete die cuts I had as I did make more than one at the time. I used a backdrop from one of the TL magazines to mount it onto and a little butterfly to cover a missing piece.
Here's my original kingfisher design, another will be making an appearance soon. It's part of a bigger project I am in the process of completing.
Snippets Playground blog to show everyone.