Anything goes with the option of red flowers at Allsorts challenge

 

At Allsorts challenge this week it is anything goes, but if you want to challenge yourself then we have the option of red flowers as chosen by DT Wendy.

I love poppies and have a set of Hunkydory papers and card that I really need to use and not just look at. I used part of a sheet printed card for the front and then cut out the aperture that already existed on the card blank. 

My insert is a sweet poppy stencil which I used with glitter paste and a couple of sentiments leftover from a kit. I used part of a CC die for the sentiment cut from a little piece of waste. I used DI over it to make it stand out from the background card.

Our prize this week is very fitting and is kindly provided by one of our lovely patrons Craft Stash.


Comments

Sarn said…
Wow Lynn - LOVE this shaped aperture card with the wonderful stencilling. It’s a great card both inside and out!!!

Hugs, Sarn xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
this is a beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
Mervi said…
Gorgeous design and shape, beautiful card;-))m
Beautiful and warm card, love all those stencilled poppies and the gorgeous paper!
Pauline C said…
Great aperture card and stunning stencil beautifully used ... I love poppies too and absolutely adore this make.
Pauline xx
Stunning card beautiful design and shape. Love Alison x
brenda said…
Love the arch shape Lynn and needless to say the Poppies both inside and out tick all the right boxes.

B x
A lovely aperture design Lynn and pretty poppy stencil to coordinate with the papers too.
Lorraine
HilaryJane said…
Beautiful, love how you have used that stencil and your papers xx
Ellibelle said…
Such a beautiful design, Lynn! The paper is so pretty and it coordinates so beautifully with the stencil!
Crafting Queen said…
Great card, really lovely design. Have a great weekend. Anesha x
Vee Cassidy said…
I do like poppies and these are gorgeous. Vee xx
Wendy L said…
Gorgeous card Lynn and beautiful red flowers too, xxx
Carol L said…
This is so pretty with all those red poppies and I love the shape of the card that reminds me of looking out the window to see all those pretty flowers! NJ