CAS Elegance at Allsorts challenge

 


Our new challenge at Allsorts this week is CAS with the option of elegance as chosen by Ellie.

For my DT card I went with the elegance option - I hope you agree I did.

I've used a sweet poppy stencil with some iridescent glitter paste through it. It was very pale against the card but I thought of using the bundled sage DI through a lavinia stencil and that seemed to bring it to life more. I had a little offcut that I was able to use for the sentiment oval.

I used the same stencil on the background but very faintly to take away the stark white of the card - you might not even see it!

Finally I added a few iridescent gemstones to break up the large background area.

We have two prizes this week a voucher from WOWVOW and an AALL and Create stencil from Colemans Craft Warehouse.


Comments

Sarn said…
A very classy CAS card Lynn.
Love the subtle stencilling. Very elegant.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
brenda said…
So elegantly done Lynn, soft subtle stencil work and the white embossing give for a really delicate feel.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
sos beautiful and elegant Lynn

gr karin
Vee Cassidy said…
Beautiful and elegant card. Vee xx
This is a very pretty design Lynn, lovely stencilling.
Lorraine
Mervi said…
Fabulous and beautiful card;-))m
It's SO elegant, Lynn!! Love the stencilled background and the iridescent glitter paste in the oval, wow!! Fabulous inspiration!
Pauline C said…
This is very subtle and elegant Lynn, love the beautiful iridescent flowers and the delicate background sentiment
Pauline xx
Ellibelle said…
Very beautiful and elegant, Lynn. The soft colors you used for stenciling is just gorgeous!
Wendy L said…
It looks wonderful, xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
So delicate and Elegant Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful card love the delicate colours you have used. Love Alison xxx
OH! how very beautiful Lynn, I love the oval design, with the delicate green and stencil glitter. Definitely elegant.
Faith x
HilaryJane said…
I have got myself a bit behind with my visits. This is beautiful, I love that soft stencilled background with the sparkly flower over it. The oval with the black mat add just enough extra interest and makes it very elegant xx