More stencilling and a swan



I'm here with a mid month reminder for with my DT cards for two challenges  We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations

My first card is for We Love Stamping where the theme this month is  Anything stamped (with option add some stencilling). I also went onto do a couple more variations on this theme using the Nellie Snellen three part stencil and a sentiment stamp from MFT.





My second card is for Stamping Sensations where our theme is Anything goes stamped with option of wings. I've been working my way through magazine kits etc and this is a background from one of them and I used the set of stamps that came with it also. I used a Lavinia stencil over the top to add a little interest to the background. 

Comments

brenda said…
I do like a focal quote/sentiment and sits very nicely over the stencilled background, but that Swan is a beauty as well.

Keep warm and safe today.

B x
Pauline C said…
Fab stencilled cards Lynn and your swan card is incredibly pretty
Pauline xx
Vee Cassidy said…
These are great,Lynn. Vee xx
OH! I love these text sentiment cards Lynn, so clever and effective with their beautiful backgrounds, a GREAT set of cards.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Four gorgeous cards Lynn. They are all so lovely in their own right. I do love the Swan creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A lovely layered stencil and a fun, modern sentiment for your cards, Lynn!! Love all the variations!
The swan card has a so soft and delicate feel!
Hugs
HilaryJane said…
Doesn't it look so different in different colour ways? The sentiment appears to stand out more on the green and yellow, but I also love the brown and yellow, great stencilling. Your second card is such a lovely serene scene, the water appears to be sparkling, very clever xx
Mrs.B said…
Love the focal sentiments you used with the stencilled cards, which look very different in those two colourways. The swan card is so pretty and I love the background.
Avril xx
Ellibelle said…
Each one is so beautifully done! My favorite is the swan card with that stunning inky/stenciled background, but also loving how your first set of cards turned out too with the different variations!
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous and beautiful cards Lynn
Gr Karin
Mervi said…
Fabulous cards, my fave is the swan card, so beautiful;-))m
Wendy L said…
Very beautiful. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog, xx
pinky said…
Such a beautiful selection of cards Lynn. I am loving that big sentiment!!
Fiona said…
fab selection of cards, I don't do enough stenciling...it's so effective!

Fi
x