Wings and stencilling

 



Our new challenges at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations begin today so please come along and join in.

My first card is for We Love Stamping where the theme this month is  Anything stamped (with option add some stencilling). I've used one of my favourite Penny Black stamps and then a CC three part stencil which I thought complemented the stamped image. I only used two parts of the stencil. 

Our prize this month is Lavinia stamps and stencil: Lunar Buds, Tree Goddess Luna and Glory stencil




My second card is for Stamping Sensations where our theme is Anything goes stamped with option of wings.

I've used a stamp from the first Indigo Blu magazine as the focal point and some other stamps in the background from the same set. 

I used a circle with different shades of blue and green to create my background by gradually moving the circle and brushing over with the inks. 

Our prize this month from Uniko.


Comments

Sarn said…
Both cards are brilliant Lynn.

LOVE that little PB cute mouse wishing on the dandelion and the background stencilling is just right.

Your second card is so lush in the fab blues. I bought that mag too!!

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Vee Cassidy said…
These are both lovely and that PB image is delightful. Vee xx
Zoechaos said…
I am a big fan of cool colours and find both these wonderfully calm and relaxing. Your Wings card is a stunner that image is so individual and interesting. x
Two wonderful cards Lynn, I love the sweet little mouse.
Lorraine
Two super sweet cards Lynn! LOVE that mouse with the blowing seeds and the soft stencilled background!! Amazing!
Also the second card is brilliant, those Indigo Blu wings are fabulous as well your stunning background, you made a fab work with your circle and inks!!!
Hugs
brenda said…
Absolutely no idea why this post's mot showing on my reading list, another Blogger hissy fit.

Both cards are a delight, the cute OB Mouse is of course lovely, but I am very drawn to the stencil work on the second.

B x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous creations Lynn. I adore that mouse blowing what I called in my childhood a 1 O'clock. Fabulous stencilling.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mervi said…
Both fabulous and beautiful cards;-))m
Crafting Queen said…
Two wonderful cards, love the soft blues. Anesha x
Ellibelle said…
They are both absolutely beautiful, Lynn! What a creative way to use the circle on the second card, it's so effective with the wings stamp, and of course I am loving the cute PB mouse and gorgeous background for it too!
HilaryJane said…
Two lovely cards with the most amazing backgrounds, love them both xx
Fiona said…
2 lovely cards Lynn, I love how you have created the backgrounds, they are so effective.

Fi
x
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, love the backgrounds of both.
Avril xx
Mac Mable said…
A darling of a first card with a cute image and love the stencilling. Your second card sure has the WOW factor x.