Forget me Not notepad

 


It's Pauline's turn to host the Allsorts challenge this week and she's chosen the theme of Anything Goes with the option to Distress.

I've taken the distress option by distressing some card and scoring it before using an embossing folder. I then made it into a cover, laminated it and attached a little notepad. I love forget me nots and this has the dual meaning of "don't forget" what I have written in this notepad!

This weeks we have two prizes, a £15 store voucher from Stamp Addicts and a Tattered Lace die.


Stamp Addicts is a family run business based in Bedfordshire and have been in business since 1992. We have watched the popularity of rubber stamping and all papercrafts steadily increase over time and now manufacture our own branded rubber stamps which frequently feature on Hochanda TV as well as craft shows across the UK. 

Thanks for looking. Hope to see you over at the challenge this week.

Comments

Sarn said…
Lovely idea for the notebook cover. I like the dual meaning! Xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a beautiful card Lynn
Gr Karin
Vee Cassidy said…
A lovely creation and aide memoire. Vee xx
You are a genius, Forget me not is really PERFECT for a notepad cover! :)
love the vintage feel and the beautiful folder you used!
Hugs
Ellibelle said…
I too love Forget Me Nots, this is such a beautiful notebook cover with wonderful distressing!
Liz said…
Beautiful notepad, I love the effect of the distressing. xx
brenda said…
This is very effective to achieve a distressed look Lynn, nice play on words as well.

B x
HilaryJane said…
I love forget me nots too, wish I had some in my garden. This makes such a good notebook cover, brilliant xx
Pauline C said…
Very pretty notebook cover - love the soft colours and image, and the concept with matching sentiment is genius for a notebook
Pauline xx
A lovely notebook cover Lynn, I love the texture and distressed details.
Lorraine
This note book will be a wonderful thing to pick up and write in, with the texture and colours and all things good it has on the cover. Well done YOU.
Faith x
Mervi said…
Fabulous and lovely note book cover;-))m
Dena J said…
I love having pretty notepads around to help me with all the things I readily forget! This is a lovely cover, Lynn.