Spring has sprung

 




As you can see spring has sprung on my blog today. It's time for new themes at the monthly challenges I am on the DT for at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations.

My first card is for Stamping Sensations where our theme is Stamp Something For Spring and be inspired by the photo collage below.

I used the daffodils and the colour of the hyacinths to inspire my card. I used a CC stamp set and cut out all the stamped elements. I used a shaped card base and then an old Spellbinder set of dies. I edged the die cut with a purple promarker to distinguish it from the card base. Finally I added a few dots using a JND die.

We have these wonderful prizes on offer this month.


Bee Crafty Wildflower and Poppy Border

My second card is for We Love Stamping where our theme is Anything Stamped with a Spring theme. For this card I used a Clearly Besotted stamp set. I stamped onto card coloured with promarkers and then using another old Spellbinders die cut out the image. I then lightly inked around the edges of the die cut before mounting with foam tape onto the base card.

We have these stmap sets as our prize this month.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you over at the challenges with your Spring makes.







  

Comments

brenda said…
Spring certainly has spring here Lynn, gloriously golden Daffodils and then soft delicate Tulips making a beautiful Mothering Sunday card.

B x
Zoechaos said…
Two very pretty and beautifully coloured cards, you have captured the essence of spring with these. xx
Vee Cassidy said…
The first makes me think of flowers in nature a little bit wild and the second is so elegant. Lovely contrast within a theme. Vee xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous creations to start Spring off. I hope it arrives soon. 🤣
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Two fabulous Spring creations, Lynn!! LOVE the shape and the dimension of the hyacinths, your fussy cut really makes them pop! The second card looks very elegant with the bowl full of tulips and that wonderful diecut!! Love so much how you enhanced the edges with soft pink!
Hugs, have a lovely Sunday!
pinky said…
Gorgeous spring cards Lynn. Love the shape of the first and such vibrant daffodils. Would cheer up anyone's day.
Pauline C said…
2 gorgeous spring cards Lynn - love the shape and die cutting with your gorgeous daffodils, and the tulips are so pretty in a fantastic CAS way.
Pauline xx
Crafting Queen said…
Two beautiful spring cards. I love the bright flowers in the first card. Anesha
Ellibelle said…
Both are such beautiful floral cards with these gorgeous stamps and love the die cuts you used to add as frames. Fabulous scallop card shape on the first!
OH! What gorgeous cards Lynn. I love the first with it's lovely shape and colours and of course the daffodils ;) Your second card is delicate gorgeous and so perfect for Mothering Sunday.
Faith x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous spring flower cards, we have so much snow still, not a hint of any flowers;-))m
Mrs.B said…
Gorgeous cards Lynn, love the shape of the first one and the daffs look stunning. The second is so pretty with those lovely tulips on the die cut frame.
Avril xx
HilaryJane said…
I definitely feel Spring like now after seeing these two fabulous cards. Love the bold yellow and interesting shape of your first card and the lovely soft pink with delicate frame on your second xx
Fiona said…
lovely cards Lynn, love the shape of the top one...I must try a new shape, I always just stick to square or rectangle but this is really effective.

Fi
x