Sunflowers

 


A card which I know many of you are making right now. I used a Chloe stamp - I think it's the only sunflower I own. I used snippets of card from my box and brushos to colour the card. Luckily the background snippet was just big enough to fit one of my TL fave dies onto as I think it doesn't need matting and layering.

The sentiment is from CC. I love this die except for that tiny dot above the "i" which you have to make sure you don't lose before you finish making your card! I had another snippet of yellow and blue that I used to cut these out from.

I'm going over to the snippets playground with this card. I haven't been since the high winds and I had a little mishap trying to bounce into the treehouse...



Comments

Sarn said…
That’s a really lovely sunflower card showing your support.

So glad you made it into the Snippets Playground safely after a few goes!! The new trampoline is great fun isn’t it? Xxx
Such fabulous look for your card Lynn!! Love so much the sunflowers and I have to buy that TL die one day, it's really amazing!
Hugs
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Lynn. I love the blue and yellow colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Crafting Queen said…
Beautiful bright card. Anesha x
Di said…
A perfect card Lynn - made with caring thoughts to show solidarity. I hunted high and low here before I made my sunflowers card for Allsorts - and just couldn't find any blue card of the right shade. Ha, totally missed even considering Brushos! As for you messing around on the trampoline - it reminds me of a saying my Mum had 'It'll end in tears'!

Hugs

Di
xx
HilaryJane said…
Beautiful card, yes, I know exactly what you mean about those little dots. I often resort to replacing them with a little gem as they immediately go missing from my desk, however careful I am! xx