Fancy a G&T? or some flowers?

 

It's time for new themes at the monthly challenges I am on the DT for at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations.

My first card is for Stamping Sensations and or theme is "I love...". I will leave you to work it out lol! I used a stencilled background and then stamps from CC for the sentiment and the others are from a Hunkydory set. I coloured it to be pink gin. The die cut sentiment is from a CE set.

 This months we have three prizes, two Penny Black stamps and a die.

My second card is for the theme of Stamp of the Moment at We Love Stamping . I won this stamp at the Snippets Playground and it was kindly donated by Darnell. I love PB stamps so I was thrilled with this win. I also won the paper pad I've used, again at Snippets Playground. I decided to use the same paper pad to paper piece the stamp and then just added a few gems.

 
We  have a super prize of a Santoro album and images with coordinating die set from Craft Stash

Comments

Vee Cassidy said…
I'll drink to that! Both lovely cards, Lynn. I would love to see those amazing dance moves. Vee xx
Ah ah ah!! :D Your birthday card make me giggle, such fun sentiment! Beautiful design too!
Love the delicate feel of the inspiration for WLS, your paper piecing is just perfect, such sweet flowers!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Hugs
brenda said…
Both lovely Lynn, I did wonder what order the gin and crafting comes? The second floral card is very prettily paper pieces, I am sure a certain person would thoroughly approve.

B x
HilaryJane said…
Brilliant cards, but as I don't like gin, I will choose the flower one as my favourite. I do love flower cards and this one is fantastic, congrats on those wins. You have made them shine with this card xx
Ellibelle said…
Two fabulous cards Lynn. How fun is the sentiment on the first along with the images of course and beautiful stenciling! And a gorgeous paper pieced floral card in a CAS style too! And that sentiment is one of my favorites for sure!
KraftyKoolKat said…
Love these two lovely cards Lynn. Love that sentiment on the first one. You make lovely cards even through the gin hazed eyes! 🤣
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful cards, I love the fun sentiment on the first.
Lorraine
Zoechaos said…
What a pair of gorgeous cards, I love all the yellow on the first, that must be what it is you Love hahaha. Your WLS card is simply charming in it's apparent simplicity, a lot of work went into this card but of course it does not show nor should it. xx
Mervi said…
Fabulous cards Lynn, great sentiment on first;-))m
Crafting Queen said…
Two wonderful crads, I love the gin one. Have a great day. ANesha
Sarn said…
Oh my goodness, I adore BOTH of these cards Lynn.
LOVING the sentiment on the gin card . . . made me chuckle. Great background too.

The paper pieced floral card is just so pretty. Top marks.

xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
you have made beautiful cards Lynn
Gr Karin
pinky said…
Your gin card made me smile for sure even though I would prefer apple juice lol. Love the clean lines of your second card. Both brilliant!
Darnell said…
Two terrific designs, Lynn, and I'm sure you can work out which one is my favorite! Hic! I love your sense of humor as well as your wonderful eye for CASlicious floral design! Hugs, Darnell
Kathyk said…
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog today, thought I would reciprocate - LOVING the G&T make, fab background and a great colour

Happy Friday

Kathyk
Mrs.B said…
A bit late getting here(bad week)
Two fabulous cards Lynn, love the Gin card and the sentiment is brilliant. Those flowers are so pretty, what a great prize.
Avril xx