I spy something beginning with "B" at Allsorts

 


Our challenge at Allsorts this week chosen by Ellie is :- I spy something beginning with "B".

I've gone with B for Blooms. This is an old Gummiapan stamp that I stamped 3 times onto a background I had created using DIs. I then fussy cut them out and cut two debossed circles from another piece of background card I had made. I mounted the blooms on with some foam pads.

This blank card base seemed a good match and I lightly inked the edges to tie in with my background. the final touch was some Tonic clear drops. 

Our prizes this week are £15 store voucher from Pearlywinks plus 2 Paper Discovery stencils (designs will vary)


Comments

brenda said…
Made me remember that I have a few of that make of stamps, well overdue for inking. Do like the design with the whole card a flower.

B x
crafty-stamper said…
Love the shaped card and stamped flowers
Carol x
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful and perfect for the theme with this bloom shaped card featuring the gorgeous blossoms in the center! Fabulous colors too!
Dena J said…
Beautiful shaped card for your blooms!
Pauline C said…
Very pretty card Lynn - lovely blooms and lots of pretty finishing touches.
Pauline xx
Such great match are those daisies with the shape of the card! Really beautiful and striking! The cute circle with the sentiment is the perfect detail!
Hugs, have a happy Sunday!
Liz said…
Beautiful card, Lynn. I love the shape. xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a beautiful card Lynn
Gr Karin
Wendy L said…
Beautiful Lynn, the flowers are lovely, xx
HilaryJane said…
What a lovely happy card for this sunny spring day. Love the shaped card base too, it works a treat xx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous and lovely card;-))m
Vee Cassidy said…
Lovely blooms and sweet shaped card. Vee xx
A lovely card shape for this gorgeous blossom themed card.
Lorraine
Sarn said…
Such a lovely shape and such pretty flowers. Love this card Lynn xxx