Add some sparkle at Allsorts

 

This week at Allsorts challenge Pauline is the host and her chosen theme is "add some sparkle". 

I have a lot of sparkle on this card, but as is often the way the camera hasn't picked it up too well. The matt is made from pink glitter card and the sentiment cut from the same card. I used a sparkle pen over parts of her hair and the glass after colouring with promarkers. The digi is an old one and I can't remember the designer, I can only just remember what day it is these days lol!

Our prizes this week are ...

WOWVOW £15 store voucher plus craft stencil 


2 Paper Discovery stencils (designs will vary)

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a very beautiful card Lynn

Gr Karin
A lovely image, looks great in it's sparkly frame.
Lorraine
Ellibelle said…
I can see the sparkle well on the pink frame and sentiment, it's such a beautiful card with this wonderful image!
HilaryJane said…
I can imagine the sparkle, it looks fabulous xx
Pauline C said…
Very funky card with a great modern image and lots of lovely sparkle !!
Pauline xx
Mervi said…
Fabulous image and gorgeous card;-))m
Wow! It's a so impressive and beautiful birthday card! The sparkle looks great and love this digital stamp!!!
Have a lovely Sunday!
brenda said…
So feminine Lynn, now I wonder what's in that glass, wrong shape for a G&T me thinks.

B x
brenda said…
So feminine Lynn and I wonder what's in that glass, wrong shape for a G&T me thinks.

B x
Sarn said…
Terrific image . . . very modern . . . and who doesn't like a cocktail or two! LOL! Brilliant card. xxx
Super stamp, a great celebratory image. Love the sparkly paper and the sentiment size and colour. A super card Lynn.
Faith x
Liz said…
Lovely card Lynn, great image. xx
Vee Cassidy said…
I love this card, Lynn and what a great image. Vee xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really snazzy image Lynn, love the sparkle.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx