Favourite dies and/or stamps at Allsorts challenge

 


This week at Allsorts our theme is Favourite dies and/or stamps as chosen by Lolo. 

I've used two of my favourite dies that don't often get an outing. A TL Wedding Gazebo and from Marianne a bride and groom, with a sentiment die from CC. I cut this die twice, one in black gloss card and once in white. The background is created from a pre printed sheet of A4 card. 

Our prizes this week is from Oakwood Archer a surprise craft pack and a prize of a stencil from them also.

Comments

Pauline C said…
Gorgeous dies Lynn .. a really stylish card xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous and elegant card Lynn
Gr Karin
Sarn said…
Such pretty background papers and I love the die cuts you've used on this fab wedding card. xxx
brenda said…
Those dies make for a very romantic wedding card Lynn and pretty soft background.

B x
Very elegant and sweet card Lynn, two fabulous dies used here!
Ellibelle said…
Love it, Lynn. Such a great idea to cut the couple out in both black and white for this fabulous wedding card! And I am loving the blush/peach background with the pretty flowers on the bottom and flourishes on top. Ties it all together so wonderfully!
HilaryJane said…
What a fabulous wedding card. I can see why those dies are favourites, stunning xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Lynn, very romantic and I love the soft colour palette. I can't comment on friends cards at the moment as Bloglovin is playing up again. I am having to comment on yours through WLS.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
I love this elegant and stylish design Lynn, a beautiful wedding card.
Lorraine
Vee Cassidy said…
What a beautiful scene, Lynn. Vee xx
Wendy L said…
Really beautiful Lynn,xxx
Mrs.B said…
A beautiful Wedding card, and those dies go so well together.
Avril xx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous and lovely card.
What a wonderful and gorgeous card Lynn, fabulous in every detail.
Faith x
Crafting Queen said…
Beautiful card, love it. Anesha