Hearts and flowers

 



It's time for a little reminder of our themes at the monthly challenges I am on the DT for at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations. My DT cards for each challenge are above and the explanation you will find below.

Our theme at Stamping Sensations is "Anything stamped with option of Floral and Fauna". Sweet Williams are ne of my favourite flowers. So I felt it was time for this old CC stamp and die to have an outing. I actually have this in two sizes, so I mixed and matched. I stamped the main image in green ink for a change and then using DI watered down inks coloured with a brush. I then die cut and used the same technique for the added flowers. Mounted using my fave TL die design Pearl rectangle. 

At We Love Stamping we would like to see creations suitable "For a Lady". I've used one of the stamps from a set I got for Christmas by Stamperia - Vagabond Lady collection. I dug out this Tonic die heart frame and cut it out from some grunge polka dot paper. I then stamped the main image on a background I had made with blended DIs and cut out with the large heart die. Using the remainder of the background card I then cut out hearts using various dies I have. Then I stamped over them with some Gummiapan word stamps. The sentiment is from Uniko. Finishing touch is some white detailing using a pen.

Comments

Vee Cassidy said…
These are both beautiful, Lynn. Vee xx
Two beautiful cards Lynn, love the flowers and the way you matched them with that sweet ribbon! The second card looks so unique with the stunning lady stamp and the heart shapes. A lot of patterns and textures here!
Hugs
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two fantastic creations Lynn, I really adore the one for WLS.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mervi said…
Both beautiful and fabulous cards;-))m
KarinsArtScrap said…
these 2 cards are fab and very beautiful Lynn
Gr Karin
brenda said…
Such very different creations Lynn, the second is so stylish with the hearts and text but today the first is my favourite.

Sweet William always remind me of my maternal Gran, she loved them and grew them in a beautiful cottage garden. You don't see them often these days, but I can still remember the aroma, especially in the evenings.

B x
Pauline C said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn - the floral one is so vibrant and beautifully coloured, though the second one is my favourite - so stylish and original.
Pauline xx
WOW! Lynn, love these cards, so very different. I'm also reminded of my childhood with Sweet Williams, just love them and their gorgeous perfume. Your very "arty" card is super, beautifully designed.
Faith x
HilaryJane said…
Two quite special cards and they are both so different. If I had to choose between them I think I would go for the second one. Love the grungy mixed media vibe xx
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, I do like the Sweet William image, not one I've seen before. Lovely feminine card, she has such a dreamy look.
Avril xx