Rosy snippets

 


Having some snippets left over of this background paper I decided to put them to good use on another card. I had also cut the centre round frame and it didn't work out for what I was trying to do, so it ended up on this card. 

I only had a small rectangle left of the paper and it wasn't big enough for the whole TL pearl edge rectangle die so I used it just on the out edge to match the circle. Then I dug out couple of CRM inspired dies by Apple Blossom. I wasn't sure about the edge die as the paper is so busy, but mounting it onto some plain cream card die cut with the same die seems to have lifted it. 

The centre flower die is also double layered. I cut it from snippets of red and green card which I always keep for flowers and berries. Just manged to squeeze it onto this green snippet as I found the green hard to match with the background green. I had a space I thought needed filling so using the same green snippet of a snippet I cut the "with love". That snippet sure worked hard for this card!

A CRM inspired sentiment from Woodware. Which by change Miss Di has used on her card this time too! So I am off to the Snippets Playground to show them my snippets.

Comments

Di said…
Gorgeous card Lynn! I'm a huge fan of CRM and you've done him proud with this card. Great minds think alike with the same sentiments. Oddly, it's a set I do forget to use yet it's a keeper for sure!

Hugs

Di xx
Fabulous use of your snippets Lynn, the paper is really pretty, love the design and that AB border!!
Oh I do love a snippets card - and this one is so pretty. I love how the edge die-cut mirrors the centre. xxx
OH! This is so very lovely Lynn, love the idea of the background paper border.
btw, my cards are being sold by Amazon -
as if! hahahaha
Faith x
HilaryJane said…
Very clever use of your snippets and the edge die worked really well with that paper. Sometimes you never know until you try it xx
Sarn said…
Super card full of snippets.

Brenda is testing out the hammock beneath the Treehouse, and Pauline C (and a few others) are testing out some of my cocktails . . . care to join? xxx
Liz said…
Gorgeous card Lynn, the patterned paper is beautiful. xx
brenda said…
Really pretty and summery Lynn, apols for being so late.

B x
Vee Cassidy said…
A lovely floral card, Lynn. Vee xx