Bumper post today!

 




It's a bumper post from me today as all three challenges I am on the DT for have challenge posts.

First up is a mid month reminder for Stamping Sensations where our theme is... 

****Make it Masculine****

I bought this stamp pre loved some time ago and this is it's first outing from me. I decided to get some very old PTI papers out and stamp directly onto the polka dot one. No other colouring just embossed onto the paper to make sure it stood out. Then I used a TL die for the corners and simply mounted onto the other PTI paper and some black card.

Secondly is the mid month reminder for We Love Stamping where the theme is Anything stamped with the option of Roses.

I used an old CE stamp which unfortunately I don't have the die for, so I fussy cut it out. I used some DI inks with water to colour. I was lucky enough to find a sentiment that fitted nicely into the aperture. Then I mounted onto a piece of card embossed with a CE rose folder.

Last but not least it is our new challenge at Allsorts challenge today and the theme chosen by Dena is Summer flowers.

I used a rose digi image from our lovely patron Ruth Hamilton Design. Which I printed onto stamping card and then used aquatint paints to colour. I then added some shading with a promarker and finally used a Funky Fossil stencil over the flowers and on the background.

We have 2 prizes this week. A Floral stamp and 3 images from Ruth Hamilton Design

Comments

Hi Lynn, it seems that you are so busy at the moment! :)
The masculine card is so classy with that vintage image and the pretty design paper! Love the stitched triangle corners!
The mid month inspiration for WLS is delightful with that EF and the roses wreath and how much happy and cheerful is the last card!! Really a pop of sunshine and very appropriate for birthday wishes!
Hugs, have a joyful weekend!
KraftyKoolKat said…
Love this gorgeous masculine creation Lynn, I am lousy at making them!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Adore your WLS midmonth creation too and also your Allsorts. What a busy day you are having.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Great cards for all the challenges Lynn, lots of creative cards in this post.
Lorraine
HilaryJane said…
It is always a challenge when everything comes at once. Well, it is for me anyway! All three of these cards are pretty special. I love how you have mounted your stamped image on the first card, that amazing embossed background on your second and your use of stencils on the roses of your third card. Great work xx
Dena J said…
Lovely coloring on the roses! A bumper day indeed! Very clever to stamp on pattern - it is a fabulous look as is stenciling on top of images. I'm inspired to do both now.
Ellibelle said…
Three beautiful creations here Lynn, the masculine card is my favorite but I do love how you used the florals. What a great idea to add embossing over the roses! Not sure I've seen that done before!
Sarn said…
A brilliant masculine card and two beautiful floral cards. What’s not to love? They’re all great xxx
Mervi said…
Fabulous card for a male and two beautiful floral cards, lovely ;-))m
Pauline C said…
Three gorgeous cards today Lynn - love how you have used the roses stamp with the stencilling for Allsorts, and I particularly love the vintage stamp and overall look of your masculine card - they are always so difficult to do but you have nailed it!
Pauline xx
Ruth said…
Your cards are all beautiful, Lynne. I love how you've coloured my rose image xx
All fabulous, clever Gal.
Faith x