So girly at Allsorts

 


It's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week and I've chosen the theme of...

"So Girly"

I'm looking for anything suitable for a girl and the more girly the better. For my DT make I was inspired by the programme The Great British Sewing Bee and also the prize this week, as I have this fab stamp. I coloured her to look a little like Esme from the Sewing Bee too!


Here is this weeks prize - two AALL & Create stamps.



I used a sewing themed TH embossing folder over the patterned paper - that reminded me of running stitch and then some gilding wax over the embossing. For the image I used the AALL & Create stamp and a very old preloved CE stencil of sewing items. Finally a few buttons from my stash and some glitter bitz.

Hope you can join in this week and I look forward to seeing your makes.

Comments

Ellibelle said…
Super cute and so girly, Lynn. And a what a fitting background you created too! So creative and beautiful color scheme!
Cute and lovely card Lynn, and that embossed background adds a lot of texture!! Love the stencilling and the buttons too!
Hugs
OH! I think this is marvellous, great colours and images, I also think the image could be Esme? Love your card. Sorry to be AWOL.
Faith x
brenda said…
So feminine and girly Lynn and lovely you are showcasing one of the prizes as well, great theme thank you.

B x
HilaryJane said…
Very clever card, I love the sewing bee theme too. I enjoy watching that programme, it is my Sunday afternoon indulgence at the moment. I am looking forward to the final xx
Mervi said…
Fabulous and adorable card, love the sewing themed stamp.
Pauline C said…
Delightful card and what a fab showcase of this week's prize! I love your background mannequin stencilling too and the gilding wax on the embossing - beautiful!
Pauline xx
Perfect Girly card Lynn, love these character stamps from AALL & Create.
Lorraine
Sarn said…
This is such a sweet card Linby.
Great way to show off the prize too! xxx