Travel in 3d to Paris

 


I've had this MDF kit more years than I care to mention, but at least it's been made up now. I was never sure how I was going to use it, but going through my stash I "found" this lady who I think looks just perfect with it.

I painted the mdf and used sequin waste for design on the word and base and some off cut mdf laser cut on the tower which I thought kind of looked like the structure.

I'm really pleased with how this turned out.

I'm entering it into the "Travel" challenge at Country View challenges.

Comments

This is a true piece of Art, Lynn! Fabulous home decor, and that lady matches so well the painted MDF word and the tower Eiffel! Well done using the cut off for the tower, it really makes the idea, love so much the effect!!
brenda said…
She looks appropriately dress for Paris Lynn and great way to use the MDF piece (I've a few tucked somewhere as well).

B x
HilaryJane said…
Very sleek and stylish, you definitely should be pleased with it xx
R's Rue said…
So beautiful. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Corrie Herriman said…
Lovely ! Thank you for playing along in our July 'travel' Challenge over at Country View Challenges. Corrie x
Jane said…
A great piece! Thanks for joining our July Travel challenge over at Country View, Jane x