All you need is ...

 


I haven't made a shaker card in ages. I had to refer to my own tutorial here to remember the easy way I found to do it and then I had to find the foam! The foam was exactly where I thought it would be, so that was an unusual win. However the diamond dies I used in my original card I couldn't find (:

I used part of a very large Tonic die set to cut the elements and then stamps by W+9 for the sentiment. 

I'm entering this into the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Calendar challenge

Comments

Aquarius said…
Using sheet foam sounds like a good idea for a shaker card. Glad I'm not the only one who 'loses' dies and other items 😉
So beautiful and modern card Lynn, love the idea of puzzle pieces for the shaker window and the sentiment! The die-cut foam instead of the foam tape is a great trick, well done and thanks to remember it to me. I saw also that someone use 3-4 layers of diecut cardstock, it's a way to try.
Hugs
KarinsArtScrap said…
fantastic and beautiful card Lynn great design

gr karin
LOVE, love, love this Lynn, great dies and what a great "jigsaw?" piece for the shaker. A Super card.
Faith x
Crafting Queen said…
Great card. Anesha
brenda said…
An effective design that looks good in monochrome Lynn.

B x
Liz said…
Beautiful shaker card Lynn, I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx
HilaryJane said…
Exactly, you can't go wrong with sparkle. Love it xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Lynn, I am a very sparkly and glitter girl.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx