Fairy Party at the Bottom of the Garden

 


This is my card for the latest Lavinia stamps challenge where the theme is fairy party.

I began by using a Lavinia stencil for the background and then stamped the dancing fairies. I added ferns at their feet and the fallen tree with mushrooms. Next I put an additional fairy coming in to join the party. Then I stamped the houses and gave them a little light in the windows and the planet and owl. 

I finished off filling in some white space with various small stamps and some white highlighter and glitter pen on the fairy wings.

I had a go at making some raspberry ripple ice cream. I never have enough room in the freezer for an ice cream maker bowl so this recipe which was in the Waitrose magazine was ideal. You don't need to churn it and it tastes so nice too!

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous card Lynn

gr karin
Crafting Queen said…
Magical card and I love the cat one below. Hugs Anesha
A beautiful fairy scene and pretty background stamping too.
Lorraine
HilaryJane said…
This is a really wonderful and magical scene. Such an amazing background too xx
Adorable magical scene Lynn, there are a lot of beautiful details to see!! LOVE really so much how you realized the delicate colourful background with the small stamps!
brenda said…
They are really dancing the night away there Lynn and such a pretty soft background.

B x
A fun party going on there Lynn, glorious background and wonderful stamped images beautifully put together. Your ice cream looks yummy and would think the fresh raspberries add a lovely taste to it
Faith x
Pauline C said…
Beautiful fairy card Lynn .. fab composition. I have just bought some dancing Lavinia fairies and used to make a card yesterday .. they are great for a celebration 😀
Pauline C said…
Meant to say I love the look of the ice cream .. think I may have to look in the Waitrose website as we are not blessed with such posh food outlets round here 🤣🤣
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really magical gorgeous card Lynn. Your ice cream looks yummy too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx