Framed flowery snippets


After playing with the JND flower plate die I had a few cut flowers left over and also the waste - which it was a shame to waste! So I came up with this design. To hide any nasty bits I used a frame die.  I find this PB die is easier to use with all the layers still attached so it does mean I have left overs when I use it and these fitted perfectly.

I just reinserted some of the flowers - cut from other paper so they stood out and then added a few gems - that's it!

As this whole card is made from snippets I'm popping over to the Snippets Playground to share and hope that there are some hot buttered crumpets left over … 

Comments

OH! How very pretty and what a great idea to use all the beautiful flowers, love the frame too.
Faith x
It seems a very useful die plate Lynn, as you could put to cards all the pieces and leftovers! Beautiful frame and sweet design!
Sarn said…
Hope you enjoyed those crumpets! I toasted them to perfection for you!

BEAUTIFUL floral card with a great layout Lynn.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground with this lovely piece of homework! xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
very beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
Vicky Hayes said…
Just lovely Lynn! I really like the gold frame with the lilac and those pretty little flowers. Vicky x
Aquarius said…
'Waste' is rarely wasted when it comes to making cards. Great for the snippets challenge
brenda said…
Not sure about crumpets, but I left plenty of strawberries for daiquiris. Really effective way to use up the flowers.

B x
KraftyKoolKat said…
A brilliant way of using up bits and pieces. Waste not, want not. Awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Di said…
Gorgeous card - and I so agree about that PB frame die! Remember the odd V-shaped die? I discovered (accidentally) that it's supposed to be used as a picture frame cord - bit like our grannies had! Mystery solved :)

Hugs

Dixx