Magical and in my garden

                         



I'm here today with the new themes for August at the monthly challenges I am on the DT for at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations.

My first card is for the Anything stamped with option of  Make it Magical at Stamping Sensations. I used Lavinia stamps and stencil to create this card with the emphasise on leaving some white space.


We have a Prize of 3 Fairy Hugs stamps

My second card is for the theme of In my Garden at We Love Stamping. I love succulents and so had to have this large Altenew stamp but I've only used it a couple of times before. I thought it would work as a background stamp. I coloured it with brushos and scribble sticks.

Then I used some stamps from various sets and fussy cut them out again colouring with brushos. Then I used a JND stamp and die set Bee Balm for the flowers and the little bee. I added a few foilage leaves from a JND die and pearls to the flowers.


There are 2 prizes, an AALL and Create A5 stamp set and a stencil. 

Comments

Mervi said…
Gorgeous cards, love the fairy card and so beautiful garden card;-))m
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous card on the top Lynn love it

and a beautiful card

gr karin
Sue said…
What beautiful cards Linby, I'm always a little bit scared of white space lol. Have a very happy week, Sue xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous creations. I love them both, great stamping and backgrounds.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Lynn I am loving both these beautiful creations the Fairy one is definitely magical the whole design is amazing I do admire crafters who can do this I am rather rubbish at it, lol, the second card is absolutely gorgeous stands out beautifully
hugs
Lorraine x
Both magical and so impressive!!! The first one has a fabulous airy feel with that lovely hanging fairy and the wonderful stencilled background!!
And the second one looks very impressive with that catch-eyes succulent!!! So clever using it as background! Fabulous colours and little details! The sign looks so cute with the sentiment and the tiny butterfly!!
Hugs
Pauline C said…
2 gorgeous cards Lynn, love your delicate stencilling on the Kavinia card, and fab brusho work yo highlight the stamps on the second. I’ve only just got my first brushos so haven’t really got to grips with them yet !! 😀
Pauline xx
HilaryJane said…
Love both these Lynn. the first one does look truly magical with that amazing background stencilling and the second is right up my street as I love succulents too. I don't actually have that stamp but Darnell once sent me a load of stamped panels that I then made into cards. That was fun to do. I also bought the matching embossing folder and have only managed to use it once. I have to buy things and then when I have can't work out how to use it! Stupid I know. Anyway, great cards from you this month xx
Sarn said…
Love both of these Lynn.

The Lavinia fairy card is smashing and I love your stencilled background and pretty stamping.

That succulent stamp is huge, but very pretty. xxx

Stunning results on both card Lynn, love the Lavinia and how it's beautifully put together and the rose with the added garden images, just fabulous.
Faith x
brenda said…
Totally different but equally pretty cards Lynn, choosing a fav I may just edge towards the Fairy, no surprises there I guess.

B x
Fiona said…
both cards are gorgeous but I like the fairy one...the colours are subtle but the effect you have got is fab.

Fi
x
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, love the stencilled background on the fairy card and the fresh greens are perfect for that large succulent.
Avril xx
pinky said…
Both cards are so pretty Lynn but that fairy one is truly delicate and magical, love it!
These are lovely, Lynn. I do love a bit of stencilling behind a silhouette image and your colour choices are perfect! Second card is beautifully inky and bold. Fab! Hugs, Lesley