Chaos flower



                
Time for our new theme at We Love Stamping challenge which this month is Anything Goes! 

I created a background by using masking tape over a piece of card. I then randomly used DI inks over the card and removed the tape. I then used a VI stamp set over the background I'd created. It still looked a little bare so I flicked some watercolour inks over the top of the finished design.


We have two prizes of Vintage Inc stamp sets from Highlight Crafts this month.


Comments

brenda said…
Such an effective background Lynn, subtle but still draws the eye. I thought you had indulged into some A&C stamps, they have one almost identical. Seem to recall I said something similar to another lady yesterday, different stamp mind you.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
Aquarius said…
Great background effect to set off this chaos flower stamp, loving the added spatters
coldwaters2 said…
I love this so much Lynn it looks amazing the image, the sentiment and the background look brilliant
hugs
lolo x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Lynn, I adore that background. Love the colour palette as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Great way to build your background Lynn, I never think to use masking tape and inks, but it's very effective and creative, thanks for sharing. The splatters give a lovely touch!
Hugs, have a lovely Sunday!
Sarn said…
FAB card. LOVE that flower and it's a great background xxx
Ellibelle said…
Your "Chaos Flower" card turned out absolutely amazing and super artistic! What a fabulous and creative way to make your background. I just love how this turned out! Could totally see this displayed in an art museum!
HilaryJane said…
Very clever background, quite ingenious in fact. Great colours, great effect and amazing splatters xx
Mervi said…
So clever and fabulous card.
Liz said…
Lovely card Lynn, a very clever way to create a beautiful background. xx