Enchanted Forest

 


This is a piece in my AJ for the Lavinia challenge of "Enchanted Forest". 

I was messing about with my brushos the other day and this background I think works for a forest. I then used Lavinia stamps and stencils with DI inking and a little glitter jelly roll on her wings. It was going on a card but I liked it so much I used the stencil on the page in my AJ and added it there instead.

For those of you who remember Craftrack - this is one of the spare cards I never used, you can see a slight fold if you look hard enough. But it took the inks to well so I decided to use it.

Comments

Pauline C said…
Gorgeous AJ page Lynn .. so atmospheric with Luna on that fab inked background. Love it ! Thanks for the tip about post it notes by the way .. I didn’t know you can get ones that are sticky backed all over 😀
brenda said…
You certainly nailed the brief here Lynn, such intensity of colour down in that forest.

B x
Aquarius said…
Definitely an enchanted forest look - beautiful
cotnob said…
This is beautiful, you have created a fabulous background for your super silhouette stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Ellibelle said…
Love it Pauline, so beautiful!
Ellibelle said…
No idea why I just wrote "Pauline" LOL. Sorry Lynn :)
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so beautiful Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
HilaryJane said…
This is a beauty, I love how you have made it look like the light is shining through and such a fabulous colour. Great work xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeousssssss Lynn

gr karin
I have this Lavinia stamp and love it so much. You used Luna so well with the other stamps, and I realize just now that I need some Lavinia trees LOL :D
Your brushos background is really amazing and vibrant, and surely this creation is a fabulous addiction to your AJ stencilled page!
Hugs
Liz said…
A gorgeous scene Lynn, just beautiful. xx
Anke said…
WOW so beautiful, wonderful forest scene, I love the mystical atmosphere.

Hugs
Anke