Panda Party

 



We are starting our September challenge at Stamping Sensations a few days early to bridge the gap following the premature end to the last challenge.

This month our theme is......

******Feminine******
I used a new stamp as the background, it's from a German firm. I just had to have it when I saw those cute pandas. I already had the sizzix pandas stamp and die set that complements it so well. I used a CE frame die for the background and a balloon die from another sizzix set.

Our patron this month is  


Stamp Addicts is a family run business based in Bedfordshire and have been in business since 1992. We have watched the popularity of rubber stamping and all papercrafts steadily increase over time and now manufacture our own branded rubber stamps which frequently feature on Hochanda TV as well as exhibiting at craft shows across the UK.

As well as our main prize of a £25 store voucher from Stamp Addicts, we also have two more prizes, so that will be three lucky winners in total.

Comments

Aquarius said…
Love this panda card, great for the challenge. Thanks for your lovely comments and for following. I would be happy for you to link to my blog if something I've posted has given you an idea, thanks. Thinking cap on for this challenge
brenda said…
The Pandas as so sweet Lynn and as you say all match so well and the pops of red draw the eye.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a cute and beautiful card you have made Lynn

gr karin
cotnob said…
A super card, I love all of the cute Pandas.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Mrs.B said…
This is so sweet Lynn, love the background pandas and the die cut pandas match up so well.
Avril xx
HilaryJane said…
I can see why you had to have that panda stamp, how cute and unique. It goes perfectly with your Sizzix set. Love the black and red too xx