Autumnal makes







These are the two cards for the mid month reminder for the DTs I am on at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations. We have an autumnal theme at both these challenges this month. 

My first card is for We Love Stamping and Autumn Colours. I started with a background I had created with autumnal DIs and then used an old Anna Griffin rose stamp. I then cut layers with Tonic dies using cardstock and acetate layering it up. The corners are another AG stamp and die cuts from the background piece.

My second card is for Stamping Sensations with the theme All Things Autumn. I combined a few stamps here. First I used a CC stamp and painted various autumnal DIs and inks over it with water. I cut it with a die and mounted trying not to obscure too much the Tree I had stamped and loosely watercoloured on the base card.

Comments

Aquarius said…
Great choice of Autumnal colours for these two lovely cards
Pauline C said…
Great autumnal colours and composition on these fab cards
Pauline xx
Mervi said…
Both fabulous cards. Hope you are feeling better;-))m
brenda said…
Two perfect creations for our Autumnal themes Lynn, can't choose a fav.

B x
I fell in love with your first card as soon as I saw it on DT blog. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love so much how the round diecut frame matches the beautiful focal point and the elegant corners! The touch of little diecuts in the corners and the few gems add interest! Great vintage colours combo too!
Hugs
With my love for the first card I forgot to say that the second one is so beautiful too, a great design with the perspective effect and lovely warm colours!
Sarn said…
Two beautiful autumnal cards Lynn. Lovely the colours used. xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful cards Lynn

gr karin
Both in delicious Autumnal colours Lynn, and both gorgeous.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Both fabulous cards love the stamped scene and beautiful Autumn colours
Carol x
Wendy L said…
2 lovely cards Lynn, xx
HilaryJane said…
Wonderful cards, I do love those colours. Love all the layers on the first card and how you have built up the scene and colours on your second. Brilliant work xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two wonderful Autumnal creations Lynn. Love them both.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Ho letto il tuo commento in italiano sul mio post e sono rimasta molto meravigliata che tu avessi dubbi sulla tua card, è bellissima, elegante e con molta personalità! :)
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, love the first design, it's such a pretty frame. Love the little scene you've created, reminds me of our local park's walled gardens, fabulous.
Avril xx