Bouquets

 

This is my DT card for the Allsorts challenge this week where the theme chosen by Lorraine is "Anything goes" with the option of  "Monochromatic". 

I love this Lisa Horton Stencil, EF and die set. I had a hard time tracking down somewhere that still had all three elements, but I've had so much fun with it as you will see. This make was inspired by Val at Aquarius blog and her make here. Thanks for the inspiration Val. 

I've used various shades of autumnal colours for my shading to fit the mono theme, and then cut a background grid for some interest. I added a touch of glitter drops too spread around.


I'm entering the card above into the Creative Inspirations challenge for Autumn/Halloween.

Then just because I could, I did the same card with colours. Slightly different sentiment.


Our prize this week is Tickets to Crafting Live Peterborough and Festive Bloom die set from Highlight Crafts.

Comments

Aquarius said…
Two great floral cards - I've yet to acquire any of the trio sets of stamps, stencils and dies. Thanks very much for the mention 😊
Ellibelle said…
Both are absolutely beautiful! Funny though, as much as I LOVE color, in this case my favorite is the first in the monochromatic shades. The grid die cut makes such a beautiful background for the flowers!
Wendy L said…
They are both lovely , xxx
Sarn said…
Loving BOTH of these fabulous floral cards Lynn. Can't decide between them, so they are BOTH my favourite! xxx
Two amazingly beautiful floral cards Lynn.
Lorraine
brenda said…
We share a love of this LH set Lynn, I love it in the mono colours you have used, something I've not yet tried with it,

B x
Gina's Cards said…
Such a beautiful card! Love the trellis and the autumnal colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx
Mrs.B said…
A beautiful card Lynn, love the stencil set you used. Looks lovely in pretty colours too.
Avril xx
Mervi said…
Both colour ways are beautiful, versatile and fabulous set;-))m
Pauline C said…
2 brilliant cards Lynn - great use of all the elements together. it looks equally effective as either a mono or multi-coloured card.
pauline xx
Both your cards look so beautiful, Lynn!! Love so much the sepia one, very classy in monochrome palette! But love also the colourful and vibrant one!!
Hugs
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous cards Lynn, love them both.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Stunning cards Lynn, looking sop different in their colour mixes. Love them
Faith x
HilaryJane said…
I am so behind with things at the moment, not sure what is happening. These cards are amazing. I have been watching all kinds of wonderful things being created with these sets, I think I am going to have to get hold of some soon. I love that lattice background too xx